Actual certificate will vary
1. This certificate is available to any member of our marriage ministry. The document includes the golden rings logo as shown in the sample.
2. This document may be used to commemorate a wedding, commitment ceremony or renewal of vows, regardless of the date or location.
3. This document is NOT A MARRIAGE LICENSE. If you wish to obtain a marriage license, please contact your local county clerk, or please click here to obtain a marriage license online from First Nation Church.
4. The following fields are personalized: both spouse names, the location of the wedding, the date of the wedding, and the name of the Officiant (ceremonial minister). In addition, a blank line is provided for the Officiant's signature.
5. The document is printed on high quality natural-tone parchment paper, and is suitable for framing. (Frame is not included with document.)
Please enter the full, true and legal name of Spouse 1 as you want it to appear on the document:
Please enter the full, true and legal name of Spouse 2 as you want it to appear on the document:
Please enter the name of the Officiant (minister, rabbi, spiritual advisor, etc.) that performed the marriage ceremony, as you want it to appear on the documentation:
Did you spell all of the names correctly? Are you 100% sure? (Just checking!)
Please select the date of the wedding ceremony:
We hate to ask again ... are you sure about the date?
Please enter the location (city and state/province) of the ceremony:
Did you spell the city and state correctly? Last chance to review the info!