1. This document is available to any
member of our marriage ministry. The document includes the golden
rings logo as shown in the sample.
2. This document may be used to commemorate a
wedding, commitment ceremony or renewal of vows, regardless of the date or
3. This document is NOT A MARRIAGE LICENSE.
If you wish to obtain a marriage license, please contact your local county
clerk, or please click here to
obtain a marriage license online from First Nation Ministry.
4. The following fields are personalized: both
spouse names, the location of the wedding, the date of the wedding, and the
name of the Officiant (minister). In addition, a blank line is provided for
the Officiant's signature.
5. The document is printed on high quality
natural-tone parchment paper, and is suitable for framing. (Frame is not
included with document.)